[rollei_list] Re: Drawer Finds

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:31:08 -0700

Jerry,  Got it.  Mine just snaps right on, so I see no further adjustment
is needed.  I also found that Kalart Focus Spot.  I'll upload a Flikr
photo.  Peter

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,