[rollei_list] Re: Does the Quality of a Lens Affect Grain?

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:47:43 -0500

I think if you had a low contrast lens which makes you use a 3.5 instead of
3 filter to print a print of proper contrast it would bring out the grain
more. You'd have a more grainy print. Also low contrast lenses things never
seem to separate out as well even when you do use the higher contrast
printing.

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner