[rollei_list] Re: Do you know?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:32:11 -0800 (PST)

--- El mié 7-ene-09, dnygr <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Don,
> If you like Rolleis you'll like a Leica. The optics are
> wonderful, the feel is great, and the results even better.
> Doug

Perhaps that is true for most cases, however it is not my case. I'm a
Rolleiflex fan and prefer other 35mm cameras, in fact I prefer the Rolleikin
except when I really need wide angle or tele lenses, I have excellent Pentax
SMC lenses and Carl Zeiss/Rollei/Mamiya T* HFT MC lenses for the Rolleiflex
SL35 M.Some Leica lenses could be better slightly, but the difference, if it
exists, does not justify the enormous prices difference.
I'm not writing Leicas are not great cameras, they are great cameras, but I'm
not interested about Leicas.
I'm impressed for the Contax II range finder, it is clean and adjusted now, the
precision you obtain for focusing is excellent even under low light; focusing a
face, you can focus on the nose or on the eyes (I only started to try the range
fincer).The wide glass block range finder base and the two mirrors and two
wedges seem to work very fine.
I heard most Leicas range finders are not so good in comparison with the Contax
range finder.

Carlos

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable