[rollei_list] Re: Disturbing Lack of Traffic OT Koni Omega

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:03:07 -0400

On 6/17/07 6:50 PM, "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:

I think people would just use roll film backs and their speed or crown
graphics or even use baby speeds.
That's what I hear. I was born 1951 so I just saw it in early versions of
Pop photography and the annuals. ...the cameras when seemed to be selling
and in use.

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com