[rollei_list] Re: Digital Advice

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:16:21 +0100 (BST)

I have both. I really like both, thought the Rd1
rangefinder loses vertical alignment easily and the
display is hard to see, the first is irritating, the
second less so if one is used to a viewfinder with no
display anyway...
The M8 is a fair bit better and has a bigger chip so
the loss of angle of view is less marked, whether it
is worth the extra is a personal thing.
Frank