[rollei_list] Re: Digital Advice

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:55:44 +0100 (BST)

PMFJI
I use Canon and Nikon DSLRs. Personally I much prefer
the user interface on the Nikon. Using Leica lenses on
the Canon is OK but not too convenient, best on a
tripod. The Leica quality is easy to see on the wide
angles. The Canon teles are at least as good as the
Leica ones I have. Nikon has the advantage of being
able to use my old lenses. On balance I am
undecided...
So I have both.
Frank
--- marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Im attracted to the ergonomics and aura of Nikon,
> but I only ever hear good things about Canon. If its
> as you guys state little difference between them I
> may go for Nikon. Nikon seems like a pure camera
> company as opposed to Canon a photocopier company
> who have diversified.
> Im curious though can you notice the difference
> btwen Canon and Leica lenses on your digital body?
> Sent via BlackBerry® from 3

F?ez"â²Óè²Ûh®?ez)b²×ëyéb²Û(®®nÇ+?·?¶º%?è¥?Ëkz«?²×ëyéb²Û(®
"¶.nÇ+?·¢?Ø^²æãyË_?é]9ò??

?x"?Ú0Ãëyéb²Û(®'²æìr¸?y«k¢Y^?X¬¶·ª¹ë-~·??+-²?àÂ+aº{.nÇ+?·¢?Ø^²æãyË_?é]9ò??
?x"?Ú0Ãëyéb²Û(®§?)Þ±æ«r??æ«r¯zÆ«y«Ú?V??æ­?Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+?ö«r¯zÏë¢Y^?X¬