[rollei_list] Re: Die Quadratur des Kreises....

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:28:53 -0400

The only picture I half way liked was by Mamiko Konishi - 'fly_high_#2' with
its birds, roof lines and aerials (sans dog).  However, I wonder if it
wasn't helped along by PhotoShop and this gets me thinking about the goals
of the e-zine.

If I was a camera company I'd want to show photographs that would clearly
depict what the cameras are capable of in the field.  All this 'creativity'
kind of loses this.  Jeez, if I didn't know better I would think the
pictures are square cropped digitals.

Rob