[rollei_list] Re: Developing and Printing at Home (was: Re: More first Rolleicord pics...)

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dpurdyphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:34:54 -0800

On Saturday, Mar 5, 2005, at 10:12 US/Pacific, Richard Knoppow wrote:

> [...]

Platinum printing is my method and has been for 20 years..(I am B&S
customer number 25 or so).  With the incredible cost of silver paper
these days it is really just about as cheap to make a pl/pd print.  But
as you say there some other processes that are very good and cheap
enough to fool around and have fun with.  This guy :
http://www.wynnwhitephoto.com/  has a great volume of information on
various processes and is a very affable and helpful guy to communicate
with.  As you say Bostick and Sullivan are helpful people as well and I
have had good conversation with their son Kevin who is very
knowledgeable and solved a long standing process problem for me.
Dennis Purdy