[rollei_list] Re: Defining Off Topic

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:32:38 -0300

2011/10/23 william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ...  The movement is compounded by inadequate archival
> methods and how to recover in the future when the digitalization  causes
> loss of jpg.  Alas we will continue to have our negative.

I think scanners, scanning and the way to keep digitalized images are
items within the Rollei world today for several or most active analog
Rollei cameras users and then discussions on these topics once or
twice per year can be interesting as discussions about enlargers,
chemical processes, papers, lenses and the like are very interesting
too, all them are linked to the Rollei world someway and the list
owner also allows off topic discussions sometimes.