[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:59:17 -0700

Good point. He can simply purchase an M9. Although at $7K it is a bit
pricey, if you have Leica lenses it may make sense since you can reuse them
and do not have to learn a completely new camera. But in doing so he would
have to change and actually embrace a brave new world. Plus there would be
nothing to complain about, except politics. I do not think that will happen.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬