[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:03:49 -0500

Hi Carlos,

I think at times you are blinded by shiny things...tagged Rollei, and
invisible to things...tagged Hasselblad.  What proof do you have that shows
Hasselblads were only for professionals, and that more advanced amateurs
used Rolleis than Hasselblads?  I understand Rollei's "Golden Age"...but
that isn't what we're discussing.  We're discussing the decline of the
Rollei TLR, and Hasselblad had a significant contribution to that.  For some
reason, you don't want to accept that "established fact".

Regards,

Austin