[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:13:29 +0000

I know you hold very strong opinions Marc, and I respect that in all the many
areas where you have expertise.
What you have written here is complete balderdash, and is a result of your
admitted complete lack of experience in digital and some wildly out of date
information on prices and quality.
If you are not interested in digital photography that is fine, but to make such
absurdly inaccurate assertions does you no justice.
best regards,
Frank