[rollei_list] Re: Darkrooms are doomed? - Re: Well, this looks pretty tasty for as MF photographers

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:11:40 -0500

Agree .. there should be a market but it will probably cost more. My question will be how many more new entrees there will be into film photography, after we are out of the picture. It may dissipate like ham radio, which used to consist of building and experimenting but now has hi-tech miniturized equipment that can be easily purchased and communications can be easily done by cell phones and the computer.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brick" <jim@xxxxxxxxx>