[rollei_list] Re: Cord Ib

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:43:15 -0500

My 2.8C with the Rolleikin lets you rewind the film back into the cassette. In the 2.8C the pressure plate is adjusted from one of two positions for either the 60x60 or the 24x36 frame.

Could it be different for the Rolleicord?
E.

On Jan 31, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Peter J Nebergall wrote:

Am I correct the Rolleikin works on what was like the Agfa Rapid System?
No rewind, cartridge to cartridge, the idea Mama Kodak pirated to make
126 Instamatic?

Do all Rolleikins provide alternative backs?  This is the first one of
those I've seen.
Peter Nebergall

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:37:04 -0500 Marc James Small
<marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
At 11:16 PM 1/30/2007, Peter J Nebergall wrote:
So this one is thus part of first block.  How unusual is the
Rolleikin
attached?  Its all there, even the roll of Kodachrome.  The only
thing
nonstandard is the cardboard mask oiver the viewscreen.

The mask is undoubtedly the replacement for the lost original!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org