[rollei_list] Contax S family- condition: Peter Dechert's Monographs On-Line

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:03:38 -0400

Marc: I 've been collecting Contax S, D, et al for more than 20 years and , frankly, most have been not found working well at all. Whether this is always attributable to mishandling of shutter cocking/film advance routines as Dechert asserts, is open to discussion. But, I think he's on to something. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>