[rollei_list] Re: Contax Repair

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:02:13 -0300

Excuse me for my reasoning Thor, but if your camera started to have
film transport mechanism problems hardly one year later, it looks like
the work was not so good as you describes it initially and considering
you waited one year for your camera. I'm really happy with my prewar
Contax II with a few slight scratches on the body but working 100%
right after to wait three weeks for it.

Carlos