[rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:40:16 -0700

At 08:45 PM 8/7/2006 -0500, you wrote:

I wish I had stopped. It was overcast, which I prefer for taking photos in B&W. If I had seen someone with a Rollei, I was prepared to approach him and say "Are you Jerry or Don?"

It wouldn't have been me at this point. I'm still in the middle of my conversion to a bionic man, but after my final surgery (knees) in December I will be very much out and about. At this point I don't walk much, just drive.

You would probably have made a close guess, the only other person you might have seen down here using a Rollei that day would have been Slobodan, who lives about 99 miles from here.

DAW

Don Williams La Jolla, CA