[rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:46:23 -0700

What about the Ferraris Jerry? Did you by any chance show up there with
yours?

On 8/7/06, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeffery,

India Street (Little Italy) had the Italian Car Festival, a Concours
d'Elegans
featuring Ferraris, Maseratis and Alfa Romeos etc.  Ya shudda stopped
to take some shots there. Ignore the very vulgar Lamborghinnis and their
equal owners.

Sunday, the Jaguar Club had it's Concours at Spanish Landing, (near the
airport)
I counted three Rolleis taking pictures there!

Jerry

Jeffery Smith wrote:

 I managed to shoot a roll of film at the Cabrillo National Monument. I
tried to get to Nelso Photo to buy some film on Saturday, but there was a
*parade* on India Street!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message----- *From:* rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] *On Behalf Of *Jerry Lehrer *Sent:* Monday, August 07, 2006 7:29 PM *To:* rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx *Subject:* [rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

Jeffery

Wow! San Diego!  Dullsville by the sea.  Was there anything worth
photographing there?

Jerry

Jeffery Smith wrote:

Hey gang,I just got back from San Diego, and I see I have a lot of input
regarding the best computer for PS CS2. Thank you one and all for your
recommendations. I'm going to go through them all and try to digest them
tonight and tomorrow. Again, thanks for all of the kind input!!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/