[rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:48:15 +0100

Jeffery
If you're going to be scanning in color Rollei scans at high-res (eg
4000dpi) then what you really need is memory. I struggle with 1GB when doing
a 16bit scan on chromes - files are c. 500MB. If you can simply pop in 4G to
your existing machine  I would expect very respectable PS performance.

On 8/5/06, Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I mean a whole new one. But if just getting about 4gb memory for my current one will work, then I'll do it!