[rollei_list] Re: Completetly Off-Topic: Food

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:07:16 -0800

Jerry,  Ah, the good 'ol days of watching the Air Resorts Convairs landing
here in San Diego laden with those blue pallet boxes of "flying fish".  Or
going down to the mole and paying cash on the docks for whatever was
just-in.  You can still do that at the sportfishing pier when the boats are
bringing their limits.

Hey, didn't some of you go round-and-round a few years back about
hamburgers and New Haven?

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,