[rollei_list] Re: Color labs in San Diego

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:38:41 -0500

My uncle, Willard Smith, worked at Rohr in the 1950's but opened a
Photography Studio/Religious items store in the 1960s and did photography
for about 30 years. Then Rohr enticed him back with a nice pension if he put
in more years, and he did. He's now in his late 80's.

When we first moved to Chula Vista, our property had been a lemon or orange
orchard. Before that, I lived near Kimball Park in National City.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com <http://www.400tx.com/>
http://400tx.blogspot.com/