[rollei_list] Re: Coded serial numbers Rolleiflex TLRs

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:00:49 -0300

"... My point is: I noticed the Rolleiflex 2,8 GX made in April 1989,
about one month after your camera, does not have this second chrome ring
yet and then this ring was not added at the beginning of 1989 as the Report
IV refers..".

It could also happen that some batches were provided with the new ring from
the beginning of 1989 and others still manufactured with the original flash
socket. These transitional periods happened more than once during the
Rollei products manufacture.