[rollei_list] Coated Lenses in Hollywood

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:35:47 -0400

At 09:53 PM 4/18/2007, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Marc
>
>I wonder what Richard, who is more familiar with the the cinema
>industry, has to say about that.

He already has spoken, Jerry. Check your unread messages. His information conflicts with information I gleaned from interviewing the guys who were running the rental shops for Hollywood in the 1970's (I cleaned a bunch of them out of their lenses a decade or so back) but Richard's information is undoubtedly more reliable.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!