[rollei_list] Club Rollei

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:44:27 -0400

At 04:56 AM 9/4/2009, John Wild wrote:

>Club Rollei, as run by Ian Parker, together with the Rollei Photographic
>Museum based in Jersey, sadly does not operate anymore. I think that all the
>meters etc were sold at the time as were most of the cameras in the museum.
>
>Ian decided he wanted to cut down a bit so he passed the reigns of the
>magazine to me and that re-incarnation is now called 'Club Rollei User'. A
>few 'rollei_listers' are subscribers.
>
>We do not have items for sale as Ian did but we still hold small auctions
>for members.
>
>Without wanting to advertise ;-) , I can be contacted off list if anyone
>would like more details etc or else check out www.rollei.org.uk for Andrew
>Bell's website.

Thank you, John, for the update.

Gossen may still have meter cells available. I contacted them four or five years back to check, and they had some for the F's and would make some for the earlier two-range meters with a minimum order of 500 units, as I recall. I posted this information on the Rollei List at the time.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!