[rollei_list] Re: Claus Pronow passed away

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

We were discussing about the roller reflection cause for some Rollei TLR
cameras, Herr Prochnow had previously written me he needed to check a camera
with the problem to give a final opinion, one of the users wanted to send his
camera for checking, however 11 months ago he wrote the message you can read
below, he wrote he had health problems:

> De: Claus HTP <prochnow@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Dear Carlos.
>
> I think we have spoken abaut the rolers for a long time.
> Some days ago
> I had a phonecall from Mr. Paepke. Rollei never made black
> rolers.
> Many people take the fingers in the darkroom and so the
> deadblack painting
> is like a mirror!!! I have to see the camera But don´t
> send it to me.
> I have my own healthptoblems, Rollei is far away!
>
> 0.45 +/- 0.03mm ^= +/- 3 graduations (75/80
> > scale) This is a very special value on the Rollei
> collimator. If you set
> > the
> camera to "0" you can take every collimator.
>
> Kind regards
> Claus

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro