[rollei_list] Re: Chrome Films

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:28:53 +0100

Don Williams wrote:
At 05:21 PM 3/3/2009, you David Sadowski wrote, in part:
I wouldn't use Kodak as a yardstick to measure the health of the digital imaging industry. For many years, Kodak has been a poorly run company that has not made a very successful transition from film to digital.

Interesting, however just about every digital camera I see described is said to include a Kodak sensor. Is this true or just my impression?

I think that is not true. Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fuji at least make (or at least design) their own sensors. Possibly Panasonic/Leica and Olympus too. And that covers a lot of the sensors used.

Håkon