[rollei_list] Re: Chrome Films

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:56:42 -0500

At 08:52 PM 2/27/2009, Mark Kronquist wrote:
>current is K-14
>
>Not often the esteemed Mr Small makes an error? I am humbled by his
>vast knowledge

Thank you, kind sir. I have an ill wife and have been trumped for time to confirm matters before posting them. I finally got her to bed, "nature's restorative", so we can only hope that she kicks the flu over the weekend. Yes, she is a nurse, and, yes, she had a flu shot but, what the hey! She is sick.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!