[rollei_list] Re: Chrome Films

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:46:08 -0800

You are lucky to have more E-6 and other services nearby. I do not doubt
what you are saying. I like traditional prints. But in reality it is a very
small piece of the puzzle. The average person looking for a camera is buying
a digital one. The demise as you put it is just a matter of time. But there
will always be some market. I mean there are still people listening to vinyl
records and using tube amps. Just fewer then there were 50 years ago.

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬