[rollei_list] Re: Checking shutter speeds...

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:38:35 -0600

Good idea Ken, in knowing your camera and that the camera had never been serviced by the former owner who took good care of it.. I dissassembled a Ricoh TLR and replaced a exposure meter. It was accomplised but was a hairy job. After I saw how flimsy the shutter mechanism I sold it very reasonable to a person that was seeking a Ricoh.

If you don't want to spend a fortune on it Paul Ebel ( 715-778-4372) can do it. He is an old timer and does a good job . It will cost about $75. I used Harry F too. He is excellent. If you contact Ebel you can mention my name.

Roger

PS Do you have a new assignment yet?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Frazier" <kennybod@xxxxxxx>