[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:10:19 -0300

2012/9/27 Uwe Wolfgang Steinke <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Carlos
>
> and thanks for the superb answer!
>
> Sooo, where do I get an affordable 4/40 FLE for my SL66 or 6008AF? Lots of
> wishes for the next Christmases.

Hi Uwe:
             You are welcome, there is a direct link between the word
"affordable" and your own budget, anyway MF Carl Zeiss lenses are
expensive in general and the f4/40 FLE is not the exception. I hope to
buy a Distagon f4/50 earlier version for my SL66, I know the HFT 4/40
FLE is a better lens, but the price difference is very significant
too, I couldn't afford a f4/40 FLE today, I'll put camera and lens on
a tripod using 8 to 16 f stops and Bob's your uncle.