[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:32:47 -0400

At 07:47 AM 9/29/2012, Eric Goldstein wrote:
Jim, there is nothing "native" about that transparency. The mismatch between life and the contrast limitation of the medium is glaring. Had you shot negative or digital, the result would have been dramatically different.

Your preferences/interpretation is another matter... All I can say is there is no accounting for taste ;-)

Eric Goldstein

Eric,

Please clip your messages.

Your lust for digital is overwhelming. In light of your rather stern views, I am certain that we shall all immediately dump our film cameras and get only digital gear hereafter.

Be well,

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!