[rollei_list] Re: Can someone help me with putting a valuation on a mint Rolleiflex 2.8F Aurum?

  • From: Austin Franklin <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 07:03:49 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone help me with putting a valuation on a mint Rolleiflex 2.8F
Aurum?

It is functionally perfect, mint cosmetic condition, but no box.

What is this camera worth?

regards
Vick

Hi Vick,

Did you buy that camera from me a few years ago? I sold an Aurum to someone on the list a few years ago, without box, but I don't remember who without going back and looking. The one I had was the only one I've ever seen without a box. I was looking for a box for it for years, and never saw one available, and haven't seen one since either.

Best Regards,

Austin