[rollei_list] Re: "Bright Screens" (Text Question)

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:49:39 -0600

At 12:08 PM 2/13/2008 +0000, you wrote:
>Marc,
>
>I get a number of " =3D20 " character sequences in your emails and have
>done so for the last month or more (see below). I also notice that P.J.
>Nebergall has the same thing in the email he received from you and left
>attached to his recent reply. Any ideas?
>
>Regards
>
>John

I get the same thing from a couple of folks.  I have an email program
that will display HTML-designed images, but I have no understanding
of what the " =3D20 " sequence at the end of each line mean.  Is this
something to do with Apple computers, or is my system mis-behaving.

Don Williams
909 Kelsi Drive
Moore, OK 73160-0703
405-735-9905