[rollei_list] Re: Bob Shell

  • From: "Rob Pritchett" <pritchettr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:14:16 -0500

Well, I agree... The government's "war on drugs" has been quite
successful... at least successful in that drugs are more plentiful and
cheaper than before "we" started spending billions of dollars on creating
the world's greatest prison population.  It's been just as successful as
their "war on poverty" - and for  that matter - the war on Iraq.

Have a nice day!