[rollei_list] Re: Bob Shell

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 05:58:52 -0400

Howdy
What really bugs me is that there doesn't seem to be any public interest in his
case.
I haven't even heard of this except on the photo lists even though he is
well known and well regarded in the much larger imaging industry. Someone I know
put it to me this way. I think he got railroaded but defending him in any way
or even contributing to his defense fund could come back to haunt me later.
It's like the people of this country are compleatly intimidated.
Yeah! It's Stalin's dream come true: Freedom of speech and no one has
anything to say! This has truly become a nation of cowards!
Javier
Gentleman of qualified bravery