[rollei_list] Re: Bloviating, Part 2: 2/85 Zeiss Sonnar

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

I like the 6x6cm square format very much and a considerable number of my shots
are dedicated to that format, however subjects and/or the idea about the
composition require to crop the square or to use 35mm and different lenses
sometimes.
Thank you very much for the kind comment Ed, BTW I regret you no longer are at
Popular Photography :-)

Carlos