[rollei_list] Re: Bloviating, Part 2: 2/85 Zeiss Sonnar

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:36:18 +0000

Carlos,

I'm extremely impressed with your portraits. And if I were still at Popular Photography, I would have liked to publish these very sensitive images. I'm also impressed that you didn't stick with the 6 x 6 format dictated by the Rollei.

Ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------