[rollei_list] Re: Black and white film question

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:08:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

C'mon, Jerry, condition is "N." "N = New. Comes complete as packed by
manufacturer with warranty except where noted."

See, you've got a factory warranty... what more could you ask for? ;-) Beside,
with a 12/41 expiration date, the film will be fully aged and ready for those
fresh young photons...

Eric Goldstein