[rollei_list] Biometar

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:55:36 -0700

I have a Praktisix, 80mm 2.8 Biometar.  Finally got it sorted, and the
work I am getting is incredible.  This is the first time any 6x6 I have
is beating my Super Ikonta's 2.8 Tessar.

I think someone on the list said the Biometar was a Xenotar clone?  I'm
getting results an order of magnitude up from anything previous -- and,
recognizing there's no real future in the Praktisix, do I hunt up a
Rollei 2.8A?

What can I do to keep getting these results?

Peter Nebergall