[rollei_list] Re: Best/Worst Rollei accessory was Re: Google

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:02:12 -0700

I would agree with Eric that the camera light meter is one of the most
useless features on a Rollei. They seldom work are no good if they do work
and are often cracked and ugly.

I also think that the 35mm adaptor is one of the worst accessories on a
Rollei making a great 6x6 handle like an awful 35mm camera.

The best accessory in my opinion must be a cheap after market flash bracket
that fits on the tripod mount; this makes the Rollei easy to handle with one
hand, while the other hand can be used for a light meter etc.

Marvin.

Incidentally I don't have a lens shade but from reading the posts I should
definitely get one.

  _____

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:05:45 -0400 (EDT)

From: dpurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lens shade is a must have accessory as well as a number 1 or 2 Rolleinar.

the most useless accessories I find are the everyready case and the strap.

Dennis