[rollei_list] Re: Be Well and Happy Christmas!

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:15:03 -0800

Thank you Marc. And to all on this list, a Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year.

On 12/19/06, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks, I'll be out of the loop for the next week,
and will not be readily available for the week
after that.  I'll be on the road, visiting my
step-daughter and her Hearty Swab of a husband
(he's a CPO in the Coast Guard) in Memphis,
Tennessee.  Then I'll be returning to Chester,
Virginia, to host my son and grandson while we
inter my father's ashes at Arlington (don't
panic, lads:  he died in 2000 and I've simply
delayed things until my son could be
present).  I'll be on Digest during the interim,
just so I can check on who has been naughty or
nice during my absence, but I hope that I can
just dump these unread upon my return as
everything has been perfect while I am away.  (I
have always read all Rollei List traffic save for my times away from
home.)

So, have a grand holiday time, folks.  I will be
available for private messages, of course, and I
will try to find a mechanism for checking my
e-mail while I'm on the road but I can make no
promises of accomplishing this.  Like fine wines, I do not travel well!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

Peter K