[rollei_list] Re: Bay I Rolleinar?

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:02:41 +0100

Thanks Carlos, unfortunately there are a number of very rare Rollei products,
that is what makes it fun trying to search them out. If it was not for members
of this list, a lot less people would know that some of these items ever
existed.
I have a projection attachment but it would be nice to have the mini-screen for
it too. ;-)

Enjoy the weekend,
Best wishes
John