[rollei_list] Re: Bad Rolleiflex 2.8F Planars rumor

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:27:23 -0700

Not all of the lenses were bad. There were problems due to the lenses having been in storage and maybe assembled wrong. The same lens is supposed to have been used in the Ikoflex III which has a good reputation for sharpness.

On 10/10/2018 2:18 PM, Richard Urmonas wrote:

Eric,

The Tessar in my Rolleiflex 2.8A (original lenses) is surprisingly good.  It is too long ago now but I remember being more than a little surprised at the quality of the images from the first roll of film I ran through it.

Richard Urmonas

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at