[rollei_list] Re: B&W film developing

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:29:32 -0500

At 11:02 AM 5/14/2014, Thor wrote, in part:
The inner roll developed fine. Both of the outer rolls buckled and stuck to the inner roll, preventing developer from reaching the emulsion, and are completely ruined. While I would have liked to have had the pictures on those rolls, thankfully they weren't anything critical.

Never had that problem when I was using my Nikkor(?) tank. I almost always did two rolls at once but put them in Back to Back. I agree that it does take a careful touch to do it but I did have success. (Actually I think I still have that tank, but less the cap - lost in moving)

DAW