[rollei_list] Re: BOOK: Henle; A new guide to Rollei Photography

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:28:22 +0200

My version of this book is called: "A new guide to Rollei photography"
by Fritz Henle, with H.M. Kinzer

Published at Thames and Hudson, London
First published in Great Britain 1965, printed in Germany

121 pages, hardbound with linen canvas covering the outside of the book.

I guess this is the 1965 version as it doesen't say otherwise.

Per Einar

From: Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: BOOK: The Rollei Book by Heering

I find Henle's 1956 Guide to Rollei Photography still one of the best on Rollei gear of the time AND how to approaches.

Do you know if it's available, and what the title is, in german?

/Patric

Inte bara e-post - Windows LiveT är mycket mer än din inkorg. Mer än bara meddelanden