[rollei_list] Re: Auction: Rolleiflex SL66 Adapter for Cutfilm and Plateholder NEW

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei Users Group <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:17:16 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Dan Kalish wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7559216942

What is this?  If used for cutfilm, what size does it take?  Does it hold
only one sheet at a time?  What about use as a plateholder?

This is an adapter for cut film/plate cassettes (not included?). It is used with 6.5x9cm sheet film or glass plates (the cassettes have an adapter for sheet film). It mounts instead of a film magazine. The cassettes are silver and look like this:

http://www.sl66.com/sl66_accessories/sheetfilmadapter.htm

I should have this thing somewhere (with a few cassettes), but failed to use it in the last few years... 6.5x9 sheet film is not easy to find or very useful...

Grüße aus Hohenlohe,

        Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/940790                         Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |