[rollei_list] Re: As a matter of Rollei TLR curiosity

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:05:19 -0300

Hello Nancy:
Thank you very much for your kind words. With greetings
of peace and prosperity, I’m wishing the very best for you and for all the
list members during this special time. May you and your family and everyone
enjoy all the best now and throughout the coming year.

Dear Carlos,
You always have such interesting reports - I love reading them. You are
also lucky to have more than one Rollei camera - and a nice "problem" to
have, to adjust to the differences! :)

I hope 2016 is very good to you and everyone on this list. Happy and safe
and peaceful holidays to all!

Nancy Kennedy