[rollei_list] Re: As a matter of Rollei TLR curiosity

  • From: Nancy Kennedy <njkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:33:50 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Carlos,
You always have such interesting reports - I love reading them. You are also
lucky to have more than one Rollei camera - and a nice "problem" to have, to
adjust to the differences! :)

I hope 2016 is very good to you and everyone on this list. Happy and safe and
peaceful holidays to all!

Nancy Kennedy