[rollei_list] Apology

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 19:36:56 -0500

Sorry about the message below, completely off topic. I intended to send it to a friend in The Netherlands but it got scrambled in my composition. Very Sorry.

Quick question,

In movies with foreign scenes in them, many of the cars are Mercedes Benz. They must be less expensive there than here - replacement parts cost several times what a similar part would cost for an American car. I have spent, on my used 1998 SL500, in just 5 years, more than I spent on 4 Corvettes over a 20-30 year time span. My question is, do you know of anyone I can contact to see whether I can get replacement parts for my cars, the 1998 SL500 and my wife's 1999 ML320?

Regards,

DAW
Moore, Oklahoma