[rollei_list] Re: Any Hassy to Rollei 6000 series converts?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:12:41 -0800

Jim

Since the SL66 only has a tilting front (the lens standard), only the most basic
condition for the Scheimpflug principle can be used.  To really use that
Principe,
you should have a lens standard AND a film holder that tilts and swings.  Also
they should be capable of rising and falling as well as lateral shift.  I used
these features in my Graflex View camera II..

I tried a H'blad Arcbody (not Flexbody) but it was too FE for my budget.

Jerry